Be On Time!
YouthLead invites you to apply to serve as a YouthLead Ambassador. Youthlead seeks self-directed and motivated young changemakers with a proven track record in supporting and mobilizing other young people in their communities, and at the local, regional, or national level as advocates, community organizers, or social impact entrepreneurs.
Benefits for YouthLead Ambassadors
YouthLead Ambassadors receive a nominal stipend of $300 USD at the conclusion of their successful ambassadorship.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Be a young changemaker resident in a low-or middle-income (LMIC) country, as listed here, between the ages of 18-35 (at the time of application and through the end of April 2021).
- Be active as changemakers in the youth-development sector at the local, regional, national, or global level, or must have some experience working on social issues. Demonstrated ability to organize community activities is an advantage.
- Have an active presence on any of the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Experience in organizing social media campaigns, chats, discussions, etc., will be an advantage.
- Provide a convincing description of how they will use YouthLead to engage new changemakers, both on and offline, and recruit new changemakers to the YouthLead network and platform.
- Have the ability to access the internet to be active on the YouthLead platform, participate in conference calls, and lead webinars as described above.
- Have the availability to commit at least 4-6 hours per month.
- Have created or be an active member(s) of a youth changemaker local, regional, or international network, affiliation, or youth club/group.
- Be able to demonstrate how s/he plans to leverage his/her network(s) to highlight and showcase YouthLead as a place for changemakers.
- Have a YouthLead profile that is at least 80 percent complete, including a description of his/her interests, work, and background. Applicants are encouraged to also post their projects in the “PROJECTS” section of the YouthLead site. (Here is a video on how you can register on the youthlead.org platform HOW TO JOIN YOUHTLEAD.ORG?)
- Possess good conversational English language skills and actively participate in conference calls with the YouthLead team in English. Knowledge of other languages (e.g., Spanish, French, Arabic) is an advantage.
- Be self-motivated and creative.
- Have strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Willing and able to meet the requirements described in the role description above.
Applicants may include an optional CV with their application (no more than 500 words maximum.)
If you want to check more information, please click here.