Yokohama National University is accepting the applications for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship for study in Japan. Yokohama National University Scholarship offering a Master’s and Ph.D degree for international students all around the world.
Yokohama National University is a world-class research university and leading national university in Japan. You just need English proficiency letter no need of IELTS/ GRE. The time duration of the Master’s degree is 2 years and for Ph.D is 3 years.
- Have a Master’s Degree and transcript (attested).
- Not have any other sponsorship.
- Copy of CV.
- Two letter of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Letter.
- Complete Scholarship Application form.
- Or any other Supporting documents.
Eligibility for Master and Ph.D Students
- Must have Undergraduate degree for Master students and must have Master degree for Ph.D students.
- English proficiency letter (From your last university)
- Excellent Academic record.
The duration of a Master’s degree is 2 years and for a Ph.D degree is 3 years.
- No Tuition fee
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend per month (For Master 144,000 Yen) (For Ph.D 145,000 Yen)
- 2000 and 3000 yen more monthly Allowance
- Round Airline Ticket
- Medical Allowance
The last date to apply for Yokohama National University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 24 November 2019.
For application form and more informations, check here .
Like and follow Motivsuccess facebook page for more opportunities.