Are you thinking to get an undergraduate scholar from Australia?
So, here’s the one. The University of Queensland is offering you to take part in the University of Queensland academic programs Program.
The studentship is furnished for those high-achieving candidates who want to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Organized in 1909, the University Of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable research universities in the world 🌏👨🎓👩🎓 It is ranked among the world’s top universities, as measured by several key independent rankings.
You can apply any fields/ majors which are available in the University.
Application Deadline: November 17, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $6,000 – $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 150 bursaries are available
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to complete or have completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia. Candidate must have applied for a tertiary place through Queensland Tertiary Admissions Center and are intending to enroll as a full-time student in a University of Queensland undergraduate program in 2020 (or 2021 if they are deferring their tertiary place) and will have University of Queensland listed as their 1st or 2nd Queensland Tertiary Admissions Center preference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to upload documentation to support the academic, leadership and community service achievements that you listed in those sections on
- your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide worth up to $6,000 – $12,000.