Applications are now open for 2021/22 Chevening Scholarship
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK Government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
The significance of the Chevening scholarship scheme rests on its large scope – approximately 700 scholarships are awarded each year to students from more than 110 countries, allowing students from developing countries to access British tertiary education institutions, some of which are of a very high standard as determined by international rankings.
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, they are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
The most popular destinations for the Chevening Scholars to study in 2011 were the London School of Economics & Political Science, University College London, and the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, University of Nottingham, University of Bath and King’s College London.
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers:
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance,a homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
Can apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
Application Deadline – 3rd November,2020
For Application link –
and it will appear search your country box and search and register with your email and they will send you application form through your email.
For further information from official website:
Who can apply this scholarship : Click this Link
Chevening Myanmar : Click This Link